Senior Investment Professional
To support the investment process through performing market research, financial modelling, and report generation.
- Provide analytical support to the investment team on a variety of investment related projects.
- Conduct macroeconomic, industry-specific, and company-specific research and analysis.
- Develop financial models to aid in the decision-making process and in the negotiation with third parties.
- Support the due diligence process through collecting and processing of information, and reporting findings.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and progress update reports.
- Perform a variety of investment-related, ad-hoc projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or any business-related field. Working towards a master’s degree or a professional designation (CFA, CPA, etc.) is a plus.
- Min 2 years of relevant investment, financial management, or consulting experience.
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills, presentable, and a team player.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.